quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2010

26th Birthday party

So, my birthday finally came up. On the 31st, like every year since my birth day!
I had two gatherings. The first one was a midnight party, that was held at 10pm because my parents had other plans which included me... far away from the cupcakes i'd been baking all day long.

At midnight I had another bunch of dear people singing happy birthday to ME. Which was really great and exciting!

The other day I woke up early and the sun was absolutely bright and shining inside my soul. I could feel my stomach vibrate with all the happiness and peace my heart was pumping. I opened my car window and felt the warm wind of july's tropical summer and smiled. I smiled at the skies, and at the clouds... I smiled at me, with 26 years old. I felt myself shine!

I wore an lilac kind of hippie style sundress. my hair was down and i had no make up on and I couldn't remember the last time I felt so good with being me.

Every time my phone rang it was a joyous voice wishing me all the good, all the best, all that I "deserve"... happiness, health, peace, love - money. And, oh, it is good to hear people you care caring for you.

At night we went to a club where would a play a rock band that I really, really like... so I invited all my friends to celebrate with me. I wore a Polka dot retro dress with a disney bottom and all my guests got "i'm celebrating" ones. And it was amazing!

I am so thankful for all the wonderful people that surrounds me and for getting the best birthday present anyone could ask for.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário